Portable Power Outlet RCBO Protected
|Model Comparison||Pro with USB||Classic|
|Code||PPOPUSB, PPOP15USB||PPO, PPO15|
|IP rating without power plug inserted||IP65||IP53|
|IP rating with power plug inserted||IP54||IP53|
|Number of USB sockets (5V d.c. 2.1A)||2 USB Sockets||No USB|
|Number of power outlets||4 Power Outlets||4 Power Outlets|
|Gasket seal protection on housing||Whole housing joint sealed||Top housing joint sealed|
|Dimension (mm)||W145 x D133 x H172||W174 x D150 x H180|
Features: (All models of Transco Portable RCBO Power Outlet)
- Patented inlet membrane
- Neoprene protected rocker switch
- Individual power indicator
- Double pole
- RCBO protection
- Moulded cord retainer
- Flex strain relief boot
- Jumbo contour plug
- Heavy duty cable
- Suitable for building and demolition sites
- AS/NZS:3012 and AS/NZS:3190 approved
- Rated current: 10A (PPOPUSB, PPO), 15A (PPOP15USB, PPO15)
- Rated residual current: 30mA
- Rated voltage: 240V a.c.
- Tripping time: 30ms~50ms
- Operating temperature: -10°C~55°C
- Length of power cord: 1.8M
- Class: H
Portable Power Outlet Pro with USB
- PATENT inlet membrane technique
- Rubber covered rocker switch
- Rubber gasket sealed housing
- Gasket seal for weatherproof lid
- Dust & Moisture resistant
RCBO Protected Outlets
- 4 x double pole power outlets
- 4 x individual neon power indicator
- Recessed outlets for greater mechanical protection
- Outlets protected by safety switch and circuit breaker
- RCD/MCB protected by weatherproof lid
- 2 x USB sockets protected by weatherproof lid (USB models only)
Heavy Duty Build
- Heavy-duty power plug with contoured shape for comfortable grip
- Truly heavy-duty power cord
- Moulded cord retainer secured from inside housing
- Moulded spiral cable gland with integral flex relief against stress from bending
- Extra-large base for stability and neatly winding power cord
- Enhanced fixing holes for surface mounting
- Robust and highly visible polycarbonate casing
- Sturdy carry handle
Portable Power Outlet Classic
RCD Safety Switch RCBO Protected for industrial and building sites as per the requirements of AS/NZS 3012 and AS/NZS 3190
Neoprene Protected Switch
Australia Industrial Class H Approved
IP53 Weatherproof NATA Lab Tested
- Gasket sealed
- Safety switch
- Neo-prene boot protected
- Inlet membrane protection
- Neon activation indicator
- Double pole mechanisms for safety.
- Current leakage, short circuit, and overload protection.
- Dust and moisture/water resistant (ip53).
- Neon indicators to show power on-off situation.
- Rubber covers on rocker switch for weatherproof and electrical insulation.
- Sealed housing for weatherproof
- Power outlet recessed for added protection.
- Large sturdy base with anchor holes for strength and stability.
- Heavy duty power cord can be fully wound onto unit.
- Clear cover over rcd/mcb for added protection & easy access
- Highly visible orange case
- Polycarbonate casing
- Class H compliant device suitable for construction sites
- 1.8 metre heavy duty cord assembly
The Transco Portable Power Outlet is your investment in electrical safety and security. The RCD/MCB protected portable power outlet units have been designed in association with user trades people, and new innovations make this product user friendly and provide ultimate electrical safety for both operator and equipment. The Transco Portable Power Outlet is designed to protect the user against electrocution and costly power tools from severe electrical damage.