RCBO Protected Weatherproof IP53 RCDMCB Portable Power Outlet Class H Neon Patented Membrane
- Gasket sealed
- Safety switch
- Neo-preen boot protected
- Inlet membrane protection
- Neon activation indicators
- Australia Industrial Class H Approved
- IP53 Weatherproof NATA Lab Tested
- Double pole mechanisms for safety.
- Current leakage, short circuit, and overload protection.
- Dust and moisture/water resistant (ip53).
- Highly visible orange case.
- Polycarbonate casing.
- Power outlet recessed for added protection.
- Large sturdy base with anchor holes for strength and stability.
- The heavy duty power cord can be fully wound onto unit.
- Clear cover over rcd/mcb for added protection & easy access
The Transco Portable Power Outlet is your investment in electrical safety and security. The RCD/MCB protected portable power outlet units have been designed in association with user trades people, and new innovations make this product user friendly and provide ultimate electrical safety for both operator and equipment. The Transco Portable Power Outlet is designed to protect the user against electrocution and costly power tools from severe electrical damage.
|Category||Portable Power Outlet|
|Name||RCD protected portable power outlet|
|Max watt||2400W; 3600W|
|Material of cover/body||Impact-resistant polycarbonate|
|Number of power outlet||4|
|Lead Length||1.8 metre|
|Size||W174mm x D150mm x H180mm|
|Made in accordance with||AS/NZS:3012, PSOA suitable for building and demolition sites|