TRANSCO Sentinel temporary site boards are developed to meet or exceed AS/NZS 3012:2010 Electrical installations (construction and demolition sites).
The temporary site boards deliver a safe, user friendly, long lasting, economical site power solution.
- 4 x IP65 genuine double-pole rocker-switched double outlet
- Neon indicators
- IP66 switch box with padlock
- Flat-pack ability, easily shippable between projects
- Complied to AS/NZS 3012
Single Phase Temporary Site Board
- 490x490mm galvanized rubust metal box.
- IP66 switch box with padlock.
- 6ka, 30mA RCD/MCB and 10ka main switch.
- Genuine double pole IP65 switched outlet with neon indicators, ample space between outlets.
- Anti intrusion frame sealing.
- Lockable latch.
- Powder coated high visibility frame.
- Knockdown reinforced feet with predrilled ground mounting holes.
Three Phase Temporary Site Board
- With three phase main switch and three phase RCD/MCB protected outlet
- With three phase IP66 5pin 32a switched combination socket
Box: 495mm (L) × 490mm (W) ×260mmm (H)
Galvanized steel in 1mm thickness
Frame: 600mm (L) × 380mm (W) × 1800mm (H)
Galvanized steel in 1.5mm thickness + powder coated