“The light switch the power point, must be subtle, they must blend in” – John Irving interior designer
The Wafer Design Advantage
- Good Design Award winner 2018 – Product Design on Hardware and Building
- The Transco Wafer Series is the thinnest profile in the market, and the only retro fittable.
- Rival “slim” series have edge pro files from 4mm to 9mm only the Transco Wafer Series has a 2mm edge.
- The wafer’s sleek curved edge gives the lowest edge profile possible.
- The wafer range is slimmer than slim it’s wafer thin, Wafer has architects and designer talking from coast to coast
The Wafer Installation Advantage
- The wafer range fits off to standard plaster clip or bracket no need for expense recessed mounting accessories.
- In a world first the Transco Wafer Series is the only retro fittable thin profile series.
- The wafer’s malleable plates means a smooth fit every time.
The Wafer Patent Advantage
- The wafer range has a patented flush plate mounting system means no need for tricky paper templates.
- The Transco patented flush plate mounting system allows for seamless exchange of old chunky powerpoints and switches to the new wafer thin Transco.
When designing the Wafer series we had two goals, to produce a switch and outlet series that is as flush to the wall as possible and all electricians could fit to any wall, with ease. The Transco Wafer series has achieved both the design criterion, with a 2mm edge profile and the patented flush plate mounting system. If your project needs the best insist on Transco Wafer.